Friday, October 24, 2008

Anger management.

Dear Superman,


I smile. I laugh. But on the inside I am dying.


When will I realise that being superficial is only a short term solution to my troubles.



Hey Betty, you are beautiful.
Just felt like typing that.
The song is in my head.





I made history in school today. I scored the lowest marks in add maths. How do you think my mom is gonna react huh?...Shes gonna say, ' Is it possible, no seriously, can anyone be this stupid?'...And then I'm gonna lose my temper and stamp my feet and run somewhere. And this is where my guitar comes in. I release my anger on my guitar so much so it has scratches and marks everywhere. This is why I need a new guitar for Christmas.


:] Please?




Talking about temper tantrums, I lost my temper badly yesterday. Quite a long time since I did. I'm the kind of person who takes whatever you throw at me. Insults, criticism, and even an occasional punch or kick from my sister. But once you piss me off, and taunt me about it, you're dead. Just like that I flare up and either I start throwing things or I hit you. And hit you hard.



So yesterday, my sister decided to piss me off. She had tuition at 8 o'clock but she wanted to watch the devil wears prada for the gazillionth time. I told her no and dragged her to the table. So she had her tuition and I watched tv. When she finished at like 9.25, she came and said she wanted to watch. I said no coz I was in the middle of watching the amazing race asia. Then she started the waterworks. She was cring so loudly on the other couch that I got irritated and told her to shut the hell up. She didnt and went to call my parents to complain. They were out, mind you. When they told her to let me watch till the end, she slammed the phone down and started banging the phone on the table. That again irritated me slightly. I told her to shut up again. Then when it was a commercial break, I went to get my pillow from the room and she idiotically sat on the couch and started watching. I decided I was gonna let her watch anyway, so I didnt say a thing. Then she pisses me off by kicking me when I went to take my pillow from the couch. She thought I was going for the remote. Then she said, you deserve it moron. And kicks me again. [This is where I lose my temper.] I calmly put my pillows down, [they're innocent pillows], and then I give her a sharp whack across her leg. She remains defiant and pulls a face. I clench her jaw....


To be continued.

No comments: