Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A christmas carol.

Dear blog,


On sunday there was a Christmas party in my church. It was really fun. Really. We got there around 12.30 and all the bouncy things were set up already. There was a bouncing castle and also a horizontal bungee jumping thing. But only on this one, you run instead of jump. Pretty fun. But I, the freakin genius, wore a dress. My mom told me wear something red or white. So I wore a dress with some red design at the bottom. And when I got there the dress code was like pants and a red or white top for all the helpers. I was like MUMMY!..I went there to help out the Youths with the game stalls and I ended up with Klinsmann, Adrian, Dino, Jeremy and Marques in the basketball stall. It was really fun coz I was the only girl and I didnt have to do any work other than sit there and look like a life-sized doll. Thats what they called me. LOL. I was bloody pissed coz I somehow just could not manage to get the damn ball into the hoop. So frustating. And then it rained donkeys and cows. Seriously freakin heavy. And it was the funniest sight in the world. Two clowns came and one of them was on stilts. Since the floor was slippery, they held hands. It looked seriously funny. It was like a pair of gay clowns. And we all went like, Awwww. Damn funny.



So yeah, most of the time was spent talking to people. Very fun. And I got home freakin tired. After taking off all my makeup, I realised I had a birthday party to go to, and I had to put it all back on. Damn it. I went there looking like a zombie.


Till next time.

amylynn.rebecca.nathan.

No comments: