Wednesday, December 10, 2008

FFF.

Well, almost everyone knows I'm a football freak who is so in love with Chelsea. To hell with you Gunners and Reds and Devils. Especially the Devils. Ish. Yeah, well what everyone doesnt know is that I am also like a really emotional and passionate fan. Die hard gila. I'm not just some girl who-likes-Chelsea-coz-they-wanna-get-close-to-the-guy-they-like kinda girl. I'm not. I've been a huge fan of CFC since I was eight. First football match I watched to the full was when Chelsea beat those Wolverhamptons 5-0. I loved their football. Honestly, I just did. My dad was grooming me to be an Arsenal and Bayern Munich fan but I took a different path. I guess one of the reasons I love football is coz my dad loves it, and he sees my passion for football as the son he never had. I dont even know if that makes sense.

Yeah, well, internationally though, I'm horribly split up. I have always loved the Netherlands. They play awesome football. My favourite player has to be Gio van Bronkhorst. He is just awesome. And, yeah, as said above, I'm a really emotional fan. When Germany lost to Italy 2-0, the amount I cried was just undescribable. I cried at home and when I went to school I cried some more. My dad had to come and bring me home early from school. It was crazy. Same thing happened when Portugal beat Holland 1-0. The amount of cards that were flashed during that game was insane. Someone should have sent off the referee. Seriously, the netherlands were left with 9 players and Portugal had Deco and Costinha sent off. That was one crazy game man. Should have been null and void. Stupid referee. Ish. The netherlands had like 70 % possesion. And yet they lost. Larh. but guess who scored?! Maniche. Chelsea unya orang. Aiyoo. Conflicted betul larh.


Enough. Tears are welling up again.


Like I said. Emo punya orang. No play-play when it comes to football. I dont give a shit if I have eyebags the size of manhattan the next day but I'll still watch my champions league matches. Even when I had my mid terms I was still watching football and sitting for my exams in a half zombie-state. I'm just weird that way. I remember football facts better than I remember history facts. I know. I'm a freak.


And yeah, by the way, FFF is not the France thingy but it actually stands for Freakin Football Freak. Thats what my mom calls me when I wake up to watch matches in the wee hours of the morning. =]

No comments: