Friday, December 5, 2008

Matrimony sucks.

So, I have good news and bad news. First, the good news, we're landing immediately. Bad news is, we're crash landing.


I'm gonna post the good news and the bad news.



Good News - There's probably gonna be a wedding coming.
Bad news - My grandma wants it to be mine.

Good news - Its illegal.
Bad news - She doesnt care.

Good news - She hasnt found someone.
Bad news - She's looking.


Enough.


So, yesterday we went to KLCC. Jerome came as well. [ You wouldnt believe how many ppl think he's my boyfriend. He's not] We had lunch and then we went to watch madagascar 2. It was freakin funny. Couldnt stop laughing. Chris Rock is just amazing. And foofie, the blanket, so adorable. It was pretty fun.After that we went to my grandma's house for her b'day. Forgot to bring my camera, whoopsie daisy. Then after dinner we went for the Christmas cantata practice. It was a total disaster. From my point of view, that is. I was havin a superly bad hair day. Then my voice cracked in the middle of my solo for everyone to hear. So freakin embarassing. And then, I got scolded for talking. And then, nvm. Not gonna post it here. But I think that part pissed me off the most. Nothing to do, dont come. Thats all I'm gonna say.


So yeah. If you find a good future candidate, kill him. And dont tell my grandma.


Sigh.
Miss Independant.

No comments: