Monday, December 1, 2008

Damn blogger.


Prema and the kid.



Jerome's bling. Was obsessed with it.



The kid and Jesslynn.



The Grandchildren.



The kids.


It was my grandma's B'day on Saturday and we had a party for her. Here are some pics. I dont have that many coz I was too busy having fun. =]





The kid with short hair and Samantha.




The same kid and Prema.

Its kinda blurred. I was shaking.




The kids who sang that day.
I sang too, but I'm not in there.
Coz I was taking the pic.

And you knew that.
So, I didnt have to explain that.
Hey, Amy? Shuddup.




Jerome and the kid.



Monica and the kid.






I'll upload the video some other time.


Freakin thing takes like 10 hours to feckin upload. Ish.

Its really, really shaky coz my sis is really skinny, so she was blown away by the speakers.

So while recording, she was singing. The off key part is her lah.

The nice sound is coming from yours truly.

=]

No comments: