Saturday, May 17, 2008

Friday's.

Before going to bangsar the other day, my uncle realised that he had misplaced a pair of timberland shoes that he had just bought for 450 bucks. He was packing and he remembered that he hadnt had it in his hands when he came in the house. So we went to times square to find it in the 2 possible places where he could have left it which was nichi and metro. When he went into nichi, the salesgirl remembered him from 2 days before and told him he had left his shoes. He was so happy, I tell you. The holiday would have been sour if the shoes hadnt been located. Luck comes unexpectedly, huh?


When you go, would you even turn to say I dont love you like I loved you yesterday?


The EST and sivik papers were pretty easy. I guess the panic attack before the exams were totally unnecessary. But who wouldnt freak out. Suddenly I step in the class and everyone is studying for sivik and I, the genius, left my book in the locker coz I figured sivik required no studying. The everyone was like asking me questions from the textbook and I was sooo blurr. I thought sivik only requires common sense.


How am I supposed to breathe when you leave me no air?


So, as a remedy I went outside and tried to do some crash studying. Nothing really went into my head. sigh...but when the paper came, I could have laughed out loud. All those fools were studying and wasting time studying sivik when in truth, I was right. It only took some common sense. Nothing came out. The tokoh question was also basically common sense. I mean, who doesnt know what Jimmy Choo achieved?...Everyone does, which is exactly my point.


You will never intimidate me, no matter how you try.



In the night, we went to bukit bintang to eat in the Ship. It was our mother's day present. I havent eaten in the bukit bintang ship for ages. We usually go to the other one, a walking distance from the bukit bintang one. My mom, sis and I all had chicken maryland and my dad had his favourite black pepper steak and shark's fin soup. It was relly fun coz after everyone from overseas had gone back, we finally sat down to eat as a family again. But I kinda miss them already. We see them pretty rarely. Once a year or sometimes once in 2 years. Hopefully my mom and I will go there soon. I wanna see melbourne.



Thats basically it, I guess. Till next time.




.I.Dont.Love.You.



Do.I?

.ciao.



P.S. I.Dont.Know.

No comments: