Friday, May 9, 2008

Let me describe physics. I can do it in one word. DISASTEROUS.


Paper 2 was horrible cos Mr. R gave us the wrong correction for physics and the whole class ended up losing 6 marks. each.

Thanks a bunch, Mr. R.

The damn school had no electricity. I guess they didnt pay the bill or something. bt at least it came back during assembly. Had to do some last minute studying using only the sunrise. Natural, huh?

Thank goodness for paper 1. The only tihng I liked in paper 2 was the essay. The only thing was was nice. Paper 1 was okey lah. I guess. We finally sat for our beloved objective paper that we miss so much. Its maths on Monday and I'm getting cold sweat for it. The damn mathematical reasoning is so confusing.




In other ways, today was pretty normal. No weird fights. No oddie. No gossiping. Nothing much lah actually. Came out of school at 12.20. I had to send the book to the office and yet I reached faster than the others. sigh. Slow lah.

Dinner on Wednesday was actually bearable. My aunts cheered me up by getting me gifts from S'pore. Got a new watch and cash for my PMR results. Then they were like, study hard ah. Continue getting straight A's ok. And I'm thinking to myself...how do I maintain straights when chemistry is so confusing and bm is so tough and physics is damn hard and even english lost its appeal?...I'm not saying anything about add maths cos I'm dropping it next year so why bother.

Sigh. Expectations are pretty high,huh?...My sis can get C's and D's and nothing is said about that. Pressure arising.

God must really love stupid people, huh?..He made so may of them.

I've got a damn migraine and its so bad I cant even think straight anymore. I actually thought of bathing with shampoo. Crazy, huh?


Innocent we are. But guilt is so contagious.



Miss Oh-so-innocent.

[a][m][y]

No comments: