Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Magical sejarah. NOT.

There goes another paper that I screwed up. In fact, I wasnt the only one. Screw sejarah lah. Paper 1 was pretty good but Paper 2 will seal my low marks.


You are not what I thought you were.


Went to school and studied sejarah till like 8.57 and the exam starts at 9.00. Last minute huh?...Went to the library earlier but got chased out by the nut who doesnt have a life. Went back to class to find it noisy and retarded as usual. We, that is Melia, Jean and I, wanted to study outside so we sat at the bilik akses but it was so noisy. No wonder sejarah was hard. How do you expect to know anything if you keep talking and laughing and flirting?...Kah Mun was there to help us. Thank God for her. If it werent for her help, I wouldnt have been able to answer my essay question. She asked me the question just 2 seconds before the exam started and I managed to find the answer just in time.


Convince me to believe you.



Went to 1 utama yesterday. walked from one corner of the world to the other. bought my sis ice-cream and a couple of bangles. Didnt buy anything for myself. wanted to get a couple of chelsea badges but decided against it. I have too many of them. I even stuck one onto my lampshade. lol. Went to nike and adidas to find a t-shirt. Guess what?..The only t-shirt with my favourite design was pink. PINK. who wears a pink nike t-shirt. Adidas had a blue tee that was nice but the sizes were too big for me. sigh. next item on the list was a pencil case. couldnt find one even after searching for 3 whole hours. nevermind. maybe KLCC or mid valley will have what I like.



You leave no air for me to breathe.

No comments: