Sunday, May 18, 2008

Greyscale.

Holy crap. I just realised that the ENTIRE weekend was spent watching tennis, badminton and AMERICAN IDOL. and also P.S I love you. But American Idol mostly.



I just have to say that David Cook makes me go lala!...He is so dark and misterious and HOT. So original compared to David Archuleta. The song "always be my baby" was so nice I've listened to it more than 200 times. So nice, man. I really hope he wins. He deserves it much more.



Today [sunday], saw the sacrament of confirmation being held in my church. It was pretty long coz there were 77 candidates. All the form fives were dressed to the nines. The whole front portion of the church was like, white. Next year it will be yours truly's turn, and I'm so excited I can barely wait. The camp and being confirmed with the people whom you've known since like 5 years old. Most of them grew up with me basically. These are the people I really do cherish. Them and the original besties in school. Love them to bits. I cant wait. I'm gonna go shopping for my outfit from now on. :]



The holidays are so freakin hectic, man. Even before they arrive I fell like they are gone. Checking my schedule, I just realised I'll be so fully packed that it wont even feel like a holiday. Damn it.



Read between the lines, wont you?



I got pretty annoyed in church today. Everyone kept asking me why I'm not in white. They all thought I was receiving confirmation. Like hello!? Next year, dudes. Get your years right.


I'm feeling pretty lazy now so I'm gonna stop here. :]





Ciao.

me.

No comments: