Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Oh gosh...How do I get through this?

I couldnt help it. I had to come home and cry. I screwed up ENGLISH. Its ENGLISH. No one screws up in English. Yeap. No one but me. Oh, why do this to me?...You could have just smothered me with my pillow or something last night.



What happened to forever?...It seems like forever is beginning to crack.

Or maybe its just me.



Tears well up in my eyes when I remember the moments of pain I went through 12 years ago.

Its my grandpa's 12 year death anniversary.

Why did God take him away from me.

I was so young. So sick and sad of all this needless pain.

I love you too much.



I have officially screwed up both the language exams.

Later, when I go for the "dinner", questions will arise on why I am so sullen and moody.

I would have to lift my head up when I feel like crying and say everything is fine when in truth, nothing was fine to begin with.

Why?.Why?

Maybe things will be brighter tommorow. Nah. Who am I kidding?.

Its freaking moral.

When is moral ever a brighter option.




Where is my knight in shining armour.

I need you desperately.

Talk me into living for tommorow.

I might just quit.

I need you.

Whoever you are, come save me, quick.




Inevitably, all my troubles will be back again.

And once again, life will appear to be a dark hole with no escape route.

Lets hope this time things will be a little tweaked.

Smile for me. Just once.




Love me. Hate me.

A.M.Y.

No comments: