Friday, May 2, 2008

How shall I put it?

Yesterday was pretty ordinary. That is weird. With me, ordinary is out of the ordinary. I went to Sunway Pyramid and bought a pink top. We had lunch in Manhattan Fish Market and went to parkson to get my sisters outfit. I got so frustrated when she was picking out her clothes. EVERYTHING WAS SUCKY FOR HER. I MEAN EVERYTHING. How can anyone stand that. My mom and I were both getting damn pissed off. Finally me mom gave her a choice. To buy the clothes that my mom chose, or wear her old clothes. She finally relented and bought a skirt and a top. When I was at the height of my anger, I didnt want to explode so I went off to the Adidas section. I wanted to get my dad a t-shirt or jersey but 2 minutes later my sister is shouting at me from the other corner of the world to come over there. I went over but when I got there she said " oh, you were there ah?...ok lah, then."...arggghhhh. I was so angry that I shouted at her in the middle of the kids section. Even the salesgirls turned to look. My sister just stood there with this annoying defiant expression like as though she was innocent. My mom came rushing over, which was probably cos I sounded like I was gonna kill her at that point. Who wouldnt?...Then my mom said no more shopping for her clothes already and then we went to look for mine. Which is where my pink top comes in. Its really bright like the moto razr kind of colour. I'm really happy with it. First time buying something pink that my mom didnt choose. hahahhaha.



.me.

No comments: