Sunday, November 30, 2008

Drastic measures.

Shite. I got my hair cut wayy to short again. Damn me. I suck at telling people what to do. The last time I ended up looking like a China Doll and now I look like my mum. Damn lah. I'll upload a couple of pics to prove my point. No one is allowed to laugh. Trust me. I'll know if you do. Hah.


The story behind the drastic cut.

I went to the shop that I always go to. I told the stylist that I wanted it to be shoulder length. Then the genius of a woman made it neck length. I was horrified. But she had already cut. There was nothing I could do to stop her. Then when she dried my hair, it actually looked kinda okay lah. But everyone was like, what did you do to your hair?! I was like, Erm, nothing much. Just chopped it off. Ish. Nevermind. It'll grow back.


Sigh.

It's geniuses like this that piss me off.


..amy..

No comments: