Saturday, November 22, 2008

Allergies. Ish.

Shit man. That was one bad allergic reaction. My throat swelled up and I started to choke. Damn, bloody shellfish almost killed me.


Geez, I wish I didnt have this many allergies. I'm such a pain to look after. I'm surprised my mum didnt throw me out when I was a kid. She must have loved me a lot. Hmmm. I had allergies almost every week and had to be looked after very closely. Geez. That also explains all my near death experiences.


Recount.

Total allergy reactions = Countless.

Things I'm allergic to=

a] Dust
b] Red Bull
c] Prawns
d] Mushrooms
e] Certin preservatives
f] Belacan
g] Balloons
h] Plastic chairs
i ] Heinz baby food
j] Certain spices
k] Gold earrings


I cant think of anymore. But it will pop up. I'm kinda forgetful.


Near death experiences = 3.


I almost died twice from being hit by an oncoming vehicle while crossing the road. Ok, yeah, I'm blind. Once, I forgot to look right, left and right again [ or is it the other way round?..who cares], and almost got hit by a car. He swerved and almost hit a motorcycle next to him. So, I almost caused the death of another person as well. Another time was when I was crossing the road with my sis. She ran across and the car missed her but it nearly hit me when I ran after her. eez, the sound of the tyres screeching still haunts me sometimes. But she was really small that time, so I TRY not to put too much of the blame on her. It doesnt work most of the time, but hey at least I try.


Another time was when I had one of the worst allergic reactions in my life. I didnt eat prawns but my dad forgot to tell the lady not to put any prawns in my mee. When I got home, I was sitting in front of the computer and all of a sudden I couldnt freakin swallow. Then I realised it was getting harder to breathe. I ran to the kitchen to get my pills but I couldnt find them. I felt very hot and passed by the mirror to find myself so red in the face. Then I called my mum and she told me she had put a couple in my bag. I ran and found it and took 3 at once. I'm actually only supposed to take 1. But I was dying. You cant blame me for wanting to freakin live.


My mum rushed home and by then I was already sleeping on the couch. This antihistamine makes me really drowsy. So yeah, she checked if I had a pulse. Lol. I know. She totally overreacted. But I was breathing fine. Then she woke me up and asked me how many pills I had taken. When I told her 3 she scolded me and asked me whether I was trying to overdose. I was like, 'Ma, I almost died.' Then she was like,'You never do this again, you hear me.' And I said, 'well if thats the case you better tell Daddy to stop trying to kill me by putting prawns in my mee.' Lol.


And this is the story of how the world almost got rid of a public nuisance.


This is the conversation between me and my conscience.
Red is me. Blue is my conscience.


I wonder what it would be like if I werent here. I'm just curious.


Curiousity kills the cat, Amy.


Ok, ok. I wont be curious.


Great..Now get your ass of that seat and go and eat something.


I cant..I'm on a diet remember.


But your conscience is hungry.


Well, too bad.


You're one mean human. It sucks to be your conscience.


I know. Even my conscience doesnt want me.


You got that right.


Oh, shuddup.


.amylynnrebeccanathan is hereby certified temporarily insane.


.She should be back soon.

No comments: