Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crazy bugger.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
How can it be the last day of school?!
I havent had enough fun yet!
No!!
Rewind!
I demand a replay!
Yesterday was the last day of school for the year 2008. We have just retired from being fourth formers and it was really tough to hand over our post as junior seniors. I cant believe we're gonna be 17 next year. Holy crap. It hit me real hard yesterday when I realised that in only 12 months, that 52 weeks, that 365 days, excluding this year, and we will be leaving our high school life behind us.
Holy Majolie! Its hard to imagine not entering the class every morning and then walking out when a teacher walks in. Do you notice that we sometimes forget to say hi to our frinds when we arrive in school? But after we leave school, when we reunite, I'm pretty sure everyone of us will say hi. And the goodbyes will be even longer. Sigh.
The evolutionary twist. I'm not really into it. I dont wanna leave school. I'll miss annoying the juniors, walking around like as though we own the place. That was fun. Tonnes of memories are embedded in this school. This is where we spend half our lives as kids and as teenagers. Yikes, let me stay, please, I beg of you!
Ok. This is one pathetic post. I'd be leaving this blog, if I were you.
Coz the publisher is one hell of a nutcase.
.amylynnrebeccanathan.

No comments: