Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm scaring the crap outta me.

Have you ever wondered what you would do if you were diagnosed with cancer?



I'm just curious. I dont even know how I would react. I guess I would tell no one. I hate sympathy. Thats just me.



Ok, never mind that sudden whim. It was a mere thought.


Oh yeah, everyone, I have not gone totally insane. I'm just not sitting for my finals. Dont ask me why but I just refuse to sit for the rest of it. I will sit for the papers that I like and nothing more. I will come one Wednesday, Thursday, Monday and Wednesday and Friday. Thats it.


Its not a waste of tuition or anything, its just that due to recent events, I have been going unarmed in the exam battlefield. I dont like that feeling. I'm still gonna study, yes, but I'm just not gonna be tested. And I have absolutely nothing to lose, as I'm gonna be in the same class next year. That is something no one can alter.


Call it an intuition if you must, but my heart is set on my decision and my mind obeys without resistance.


I'm not crazy,
I'm just a little unwell,
I know, right now you can't tell,
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see,
A different side of me.

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired,
I know, right now you don't care,
But soon enough you're gonna think of me,
And how I used to be,
Me.



I've got other things on my mind, and how much can this hurt me anyways.


The time has come for change.
I dont wanna be the same old, same old.
I wanna be just who I am right now.
Everything just seems so clear.
Am I having the clarity I longed for when everything was shrouded in misery?
Is this what I want?
I want to be able to live without second-guessing myself.
To do that, would be the greatest thing I have ever achieved.
I think I should.
To hell with your opinion.
Its.my.opinion.that.matters.and.not.yours.



Miss Independant.
oh, yeah.

No comments: