Friday, November 21, 2008

You with me?

So, today I went for choir practice. First we stopped to pick Jeremy up from the Caltex in Maju Jaya, then we went to have dinner at the chinese restaurant nearby. Then we headed to fetch Joshua and went straight to church. When we got there, we learnt that we had to climb up four floors to the classroom. Geez. Damn tired. Its been a long time since I climbed any form of stairs.


So yeah, well when we got there, not many ppl were there, so we just hung around. And then when the singing started, thats when the trouble begin. We did 5 songs already. Then during the third song, its called, 'hark the herald, angels sing', and yeah, this lady, outta no where, came and told us that the girls were overpowering the boys. So I got pretty pissed of lah. You come late, then you dont sing, and just stand around and criticise. Irri-freakin-tating. I rolled my eyes and her daughter saw. Then, she told her mum to stop it. Thank God. If she didnt I would have said, 'Hey woman, why dont you just go run along and form your own choir then.' Damn annoying. Another thing that pissed me off was that, she told the boys to maintain and the girls to shush a bit. There were 20 girls and 10 boys. They gotta sing louder lah. We cant whisper and sing coz the songs are so freakin high.



Ish. Stupid lady. Oh, yeah. And another thing irritated me but I'm just not gonna say it here. I know the person concerned reads this so...its censored.



I've got a cough now. Damn it. Ish.



oh yeah, I need to fit into a size two dress. Thanks to my mum, who bought it thinking her daughter was a freakin size two supermodel. I'm not. I normally go for size 4's so that I actually have room to breathe. So, to solve this dilemma of mine, I've gotta go on a crash diet. I've stopped eating. I didnt eat lunch today. Took two spoons of mee for dinner and ate two pringles. Thats it. And I allowed myself I square of white chocolate. Thats it. It should work. Excpt for the fact that I feel like dying, I'm good. All this excess weight is gonna be gone like the wind. =]



I hope.



Till next time, adios, amigo.

No comments: